Dr. Saurav Arora, Gold Medalist, MD (Hom.) is an internationally acclaimed homeopathic physician, consultant, and independent researcher. Dr. Arora started his medical career after completing his medical graduate degree (BHMS) with Gold Medal in 2006 from prestigious Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, New Delhi which is a fully run government medical college under Govt. of NCT of Delhi. After completing the internship, Dr. Saurav served as House Physician in the same institution for one year. In the year 2008 he was appointed as Senior Research Fellow in Extra Mural Research Scheme of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India and Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), under Ministry of Defence where he worked till 2011, handling projects like Autoimmune Thyroiditis, Subclinical hypothyroidism, Vitamin D deficiency disorders etc. Following this Dr. Saurav continued to render his services from 2011- 2014 in Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, looking after Fundamental and Collaborative Research section. Currently, Dr. Arora runs his own clinical practice in New Delhi, India and works as an independent, freelance researcher to promote and support homeopathy.
For full profile of Dr Saurav Arora visit sauravarora.com
Dr. Bharti Arora, Silver Medalist, MD (Hom.) is a practitioner and promoter of Homeopathy, committed to promote it for the benefit of individual and health care system. Dr. Bharti graduated from Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre (SHMC), New Delhi in year 2012 and received her BHMS degree. Dr. Bharti has been awarded Silver medal for meritoriously securing the second position in BHMS. Following the internship, she joined as In-House Physician in the same hospital and served in In-Patient Department for one year (2012-2013). At present, she is engaged in private practice at two clinics.
In House Physician at Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Nanak Pura, New Delhi
- Silver Medalist by G.G.S.I.P. University for the BHMS (Batch 2006 – 2012)
- Meritorious Award by Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, New Delhi (2011)
- Dr. Yudhvir Singh Award (2008)
- Schwabe Merit Award (2011)
- MD, Homeopathy
- BHMS (Bachelors of Homoeopathic Medicine and surgery-2012) from Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research centre, Nanak Pura, New Delhi
- House Physician: August 2012 – August 2013: SHMC & H (Govt. of NCT of Delhi)
- “Role of Homoeopathy In Cases of Bronchial Asthma”, at Dr. B. R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Nanak Pura, New Delhi from 2011 – 2012.
- Screening of various schools children of Delhi for the prevalence of clinical disorders, as a part of an epidemiological study conducted by SHMC & H.