General Terms and Conditions
All the services provided by Vivid Homeopathy are subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement”). Also when you use any Vivid Homeopathy service (e.g., Patients Reviews/Testimonials), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY Vivid Homeopathy
Copyrights & Trademarks
Vivid Homeopathy has the total control & operation of the site. All the material on this site, including images, illustrations, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. This material on this site is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You are not supposed to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Any use of the material for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We reserve the right to:
Update these Terms from time to time. Any changes maynot or may be notified to via a suitable announcement on the website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms, you should not continue to use the website. If you continue to use the website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website and the material contained within it (or any part of it) without notice to you. Your use of the website constitutes your confirmation that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the website or its contents.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. vividhomeoapthy.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, vividhomeopathy.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
- Vivid Homeopathy will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- In no event shall Vivid Homeopathy be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever related with the services, content and the products. Vivid Homeopathy is not responsible for the use or inability to use our services or access the content. Also Vivid Homeopathy is in any way responsible for the unauthorized access to or alterations of your data or transmissions.
These limitations of liability apply even if Vivid Homeopathy has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Vivid Homeopathy liability in respect of any:
-death or personal injury caused by Vivid Homeopathy negligence;
-fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Vivid Homeopathy; or
-matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Vivid Homeopathy to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Vivid Homeopathy has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Vivid Homeopathy officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
The website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Site and its use.
No Warranty; No Liability
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Vivid Homeopathy MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS WILL NOT BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. Vivid Homeopathy HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND/OR REGULATION, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND ANY RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING AND/OR USAGE OF TRADE OR THEIR EQUIVALENTS UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS AND/OR REGULATIONS OF ANY JURISDICTION. Vivid Homeopathy DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR AVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USE OF IT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO THEORY OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW AND/OR REGULATION SHALL Vivid Homeopathy BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THIS SITE OR FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN OR NOT TAKEN AS A RESULT, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR TRADING LOSSES OR LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND BY ANY THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF Vivid Homeopathy KNEW OR HAD REASON TO KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIM OR DEMAND.
Payment & Shipping
We offer several methods to make payments for consultation, but at present the payment methods are via Paytm, PayPal, Online Payment Gateway (Secured), Cash and Cheque.
Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase?
There are absolutely no hidden charges when you make a purchase with us. The prices listed for all items are final and all-inclusive. The prices you see on our product pages are exactly what you pay for the item. Also, you have to pay home delivery charges as extra.
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery is 7-10 days approx within India. It may differ if the delivery is outside India.
How will the delivery be done?
We process all deliveries through reputed couriers/India Postal Services (Speedpost / Registry).
Cancellations & Returns Policy
How do I cancel an order? Alternatively, how do I return a product?
- 75% refund – When you cancel your online consultation before the commencement of case workout and discussion by SKYPE/Email Session.
- 50% refund: When SKYPE/EMail session is completed but prescription has not been generated and sent to your registered email id.
- No refund: After the prescription has been generated and delivered to you via email.